It's Worth Taking a Look at this Blog

Apr 25, 2010

I like being tagged. It makes me feel I belong. Today I was linked into the It's Worth Taking a Look at this Blog project and I'm flattered to be part of this fab community of blogging teachers.

I was tagged by Janet Bianchini, who I admire greatly and whose ashcloud motorbike adventure I followed with great interest.



Now my task is to insert the above picture into my blog with a link to the blog where I was nominated, compile a list of ten blogs that I find worth reading and tell the bloggers about their award. What a pleasant task, indeed!

So take a look at these fabulous blogs:
you blog by Monika Hardy
The PLN Staff Lounge by Sue Lyon-Jones
jamiekeddie.com by Jamie Keddie
Life Long Learning by Valentina Dodge
Technology Tidbits, Thoughts of a Cyber Hero by David Kapuler
Webb's Wide World by Jan Webb
The Spelling Blog by Johanna Stirling
David Rogers: Geography. Learning. Teaching by David Rogers
Netend by Marta Mrozik
Turkish TEFL by Nick Jaworski


You can find more fabulous blogs on Eva's blog. Eva is a dear friend of mine, whose blog is certainly worth following, but she's not on my list, simply because she was already tagged by Janet.

7 comments

Janet Bianchini said...

Hi Arjana

Many thanks for compiling your list so quickly and it's great to read your fabulous list of blogs. There are a few I don't know at all, so I will definitely be having a look and finding out more about them.

April 25, 2010 at 7:50 PM

Hi Arjana,
Thank you for the mention. You are a great support and I really enjoy reading your blog.
Eva

April 25, 2010 at 8:21 PM
Jamie Keddie said...

Hello Arjana
I am honoured to be mentioned in your posting. Thank you very much
Hope all is well in Zagreb
Jamie :)

April 25, 2010 at 10:15 PM
David said...

Arjana, thanks so much for mention my blog. I'm truly honored to be in such company. Keep up the great work!!

April 26, 2010 at 3:13 PM
Mr Rogers said...

Hi Arjana,

Thank you for mentioning my blog and for the interesting list of blogs. Am writing a post in response now!

Very best wishes

David

April 27, 2010 at 8:54 AM

Hi Arjana
How lovely to find my blog in your list! I'm so glad you find it useful.Looking forward to looking at others I don't know.
Johanna

May 4, 2010 at 9:00 AM
Nick Jaworski said...

I know I said thanks already by DM, but I wanted to say thanks again here for being included on your list. It really made me feel special.

May 11, 2010 at 2:31 PM
There was an error in this gadget