They grow so fast

The exam coordinator from my older son's school phoned me this morning. Exam coordinators don't usually call home. I froze up. She said my son was one of the 39 top ten students in Croatia who scored 100% in their maths school leaving exam. She wanted to know if he could come to school and talk to the newspaper reporters!

My knees turned into jelly. I wanted to hug her! I wanted to hug my son too, but he's at the Adriatic, with a bunch of his classmates and has no intention whatsoever of cutting short his holidays for the sake of a newspaper article.

Gosh, I'm so proud of this (little) boy of mine....

Comments

Alex Case said…
Congratulations! Great idea to take a photo again in the same place, will try it when my daughter goes to London for the first time this summer
kalina said…
Congratulations, dear Arjana! You can be very proud mammy!

Kalina