Not just an interview

When Chiew asked me if he could interview me for iasku, his new blog series, I just couldn't believe my eyes! Me? He wants ME in his interview? I mean, his first interview was with Scott Thornbury! THE Scott Thornbury! What could I talk about that people would be interested in hearing?

Of course, I felt immensely flattered and proud and a bit of a VIP and I agreed to do it. The interview was supposed to last up to 15 minutes, but I was kind of worried that I would say everything about my work in less than five. It turned out that it was too long so I had to cut out some of its parts!

When Chiew published it, I thought no one will ever watch it, let alone leave comments! But what a wonderful surprise! - So many fabulous people have tweeted about it, left nice comments and told me what a great educator I am. Yes, Chiew, I really feel rewarded. Thanks a million :-)

Comments

Chiew said…
Such modesty, Arjana! Perhaps I've managed to kill two birds - made you realise just how highly others regard you, and hopefully, others would have been inspired by the interview to follow in your footsteps!
Thanks for sitting on the 'hot seat'!
Sonja said…
Dear Arjana, congratulations!
I'm so proud to be a part of your PLN.
Sonja
Arjana said…
Dear Chiew,
yes, I think you you've made me look at all these things that I'm doing from a different perspective! Thank you so much for it!

Dear Sonja,
thank you for doing it together with me!
all the best
arjana