RSCON presenter

Sep 26, 2013

The 4th annual Reform Symposium e-Conference will be held from October 11th - 13th on the Blackboard Collaborate platform. There'll be more than 100  prominent educators giving keynotes, talks and workshops.
I'm really proud to be one of the presenters. I'll be giving a talk entitled Lifelong Learning in the Learning Lab about online courses for professional development. The talk is based on my experience of leading ten-day online courses in the eTwinning Learning Lab:

The Pedagogical Value of eTwinning projects (held in March 2013)
eTwinning 3.0 (happening now)
Alati i kompetencije (for teachers from Slavic countries, starts on October 10)
My talk will be held at 6:00 pm CET on Sunday, 13 October.

2 comments

Sonia Keh said...

Hi, too bad! I missed this symposium. Your presentation sounds interesting. I hope I can participate in next year's RSCON. I'm curious about e-twinning. I hope I can learn more about it from you. Thanks!

October 29, 2013 at 5:47 AM
Arjana said...

Hi Sonia,
the recording is available on the RSCON blog. I'll be glad to tell you more about eTwinning.
Rgds
Arjana

October 29, 2013 at 2:16 PM
There was an error in this gadget