Earth Day or what I'm gonna do?

I pledged to go paperless on Thursday. I told my students not to bring books to their English class. I signed up for the IT lab on time - and the room is mine for the whole day! I have a PLN. And I'm ready for my first ever paperless day. This is how we're going to celebrate the Earth Day.

Warm-up:

After a brief discussion on why we celebrate the Earth Day, students follow this link and do the What's your Earth Day IQ?




Presentation:

A reading exercise on the Earth Day by ESL Holiday Lessons: Earth Day.




Two video listening quizzes: Sustainable energy projects in Africa and Sustainable Fishing in Bali by Free English Lessons Online.














Practice: What can I do? Students make a Zimmertwins movie.



Peer evaluation (informal) and reflection.